As all of you know a screenshot (or screen grab) is a digital image of something that is visible on a monitor, television, or other visual output device. You might also know how to take one on an android device or even a Mac.This article is for a few readers who is not familiar with Mac.
SO lets see how to capture a Mac Screen in few easy steps.Let’s get started.
You can capture your entire screen or just a selected portion of it. The screenshot is automatically saved to your desktop.
How to take a screenshot of your entire screen
- Press the Shift+Command (⌘)+3.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop. It will be saved as “screenshot” labeled with the date and time.
How to take a screenshot of a particular selected portion of your screen
- Press Shift+Command+4. The pointer changes to a crosshair.
- Move the crosshair to start the screenshot and drag to select an area.
While dragging, hold Shift, Option, or Space bar to change the way the selection moves.
- When you’ve selected the area you want, release your mouse or trackpad button. To cancel, press the Esc key before you release the button.
- Find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.It will be saved as “screenshot” labeled with the date and time.