When you are planning to change your contacts from android to iphone don’t you want to change all the other data too?You wouldn’t want to lose hundreds of phone numbers and email addresses ,photos ,music and other important details stored on phone , right?
We are here today with four relatively easy ways to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone.
1: Use the Move to iOS App
Apple has made transferring data from Android to iPhone through its Move to iOS app for Android devices. This app combines all of your Android data—contacts, text messages, photos and videos, calendar, email accounts, website bookmarks—and then imports them into your new iPhone.
2: Use Your SIM Card
Another way to move contacts is by using your SIM card. Here’s what you need to do:
1. On your Android device, backup your address book contacts to your device’s SIM card
2. Remove the SIM card from your Android device
3. Insert the SIM card into your new iPhone
4. On the iPhone, tap the Settings app to open it
5. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars
6. Tap Import SIM Contacts
7. Choose the account you want to transfer them into.
When the transfer is done, you’ll have your contacts on your iPhone and your phone should also be ready to answer the phone number related to your SIM.
3: Use Google
In this case, using Google is best, since both Android and iPhone have good support for it. Follow these steps:
1. On your Android device, back up your contacts to Google
2. With that done, add your Google account to your iPhone
3. When the account is set up, you may be able to enable contact syncing right away. If not, go to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> tap your Google account
4. Move the Contacts slider to on/green and the contacts you added to your Google account will sync to your iPhone.
From now on, any changes you make to your iPhone address book will sync back to your Google account. You’ll have a complete copy of your address book in two places and ready to transfer to other devices as needed.
4: Use iTunes
Up next is transferring your contacts from one platform to another involves the classic way of syncing data to the iPhone iTunes. Follow these steps:
1. Connect your Android device to your computer and sync it. Ensure that your address book data is being synced to Outlook Express or Windows Address Book.
2. Once your data has been synced to one of those programs, connect your iPhone to the computer to sync it.
3. In iTunes, click the iPhone icon in the top left corner beneath the playback controls
4. With the iPhone management screen open, click the Info tab
5. On that screen, check the box next to Sync Contacts with to enable address book syncing
6. In the drop-down, select the address book program you use (Outlook Express or Windows Address Book, from step 1)
7. Click the button next to All Contacts
8. Click the Apply button in the bottom right corner to save this setting and transfer all of your contacts to your iPhone.