What is Instagram?
Instagram is a social networking app made for sharing photos and videos from a smartphone. Similar to Facebook or Twitter, everyone who creates an Instagram account has a profile and a news feed. When you post a photo or video on Instagram, it will be displayed on your profile.Instagram was launched in the year 2010.
As Instagram is a social networking application that is viral now lets see how to upload a photo to instagram.
To upload photos to Instagram you’ll need an Instagram account. Once you have a working and verified Instagram account you’re good to go.
From a Mobile:
• Login to Instagram Account using a username and a password
• Click on the Camera Icon at the bottom of the page which leads to your gallery or the camera itself.
• Select a photo and click next for filters.
• Edit the photo accordingly and click next.
• Add the taglines or hashtags or captions for the photo if necessary,add the location where the photo was clicked and click Post.
From a PC:
To upload a photo from your desktop, click the camera button, then select the polaroid icons in the lower-right of the app window. This will prompt you to select a photo from your drive. (If you use Instagram on Android, this entire process will be familiar.Then, edit and upload the photo as usual.
From an Ubuntu PC:
• Open the Instagram website in Google Chrome and login using a username and a password.
• To upload a photo, click the camera icon. This will open the default file browser, Nautilus, on Ubuntu automatically.
• Select a suitable image from your local files and click ‘Open’. A preview of the image will appear.
• You’ll notice that there are no photo filters or advanced editing options available on the Instagram mobile site. If you pick an image that’s too large you can’t scale, zoom, pan or crop an image .A rotate option is present, as is toggle to display the image appears in a square 1:1 ratio or full height.
• When done tap ‘next’ to add a caption and some hashtags and go ahead and post the image.
There you go. Now go and flaunt some good photos on Instagram !!