As always the Wine development team have thrived hard in making this release. The Wine 1.3.20 comes with option to clip mouse in fullscreen, support for persistent HTTP connections and many bug fixes. It has also added more MSVC runtime functions.
Hitman: Blood Money now works perfectly (previously it crashes when changing resolution). It has many more game and software error fixes which you can read from here
Here are some major changes in Wine 1.3.20:
- Option to clip the mouse inside fullscreen windows.
- Support for persistent HTTP connections.
- Initial implementation of the XML writer.
- Support for drawing rectangles in the DIB engine.
- Volume control in MMDevAPI.
- More MSVC runtime functions.
- Various bug fixes.
To install Wine 1.3.20 in Ubuntu, open the terminal and type:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wine1.3