iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS & iPodTouch 4G can now make free video calls with the latest version of popular VoIP app. Skype 3.0 works on iPhone, iPad & iPodTouch. But iPad and iPodTouch 3G users can only receive video calls (one way). Skype 3.0 works on both Wi-Fi & 3G network.
• Make Skype to Skype video calls on WiFi and 3G*
• Call Skype desktop users (Mac OS X or Windows) and other iPhone users.
• Two-way video calls supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen.
• Receive only video supported on iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen, with no camera.
• Make video calls in portrait and landscape.
• Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above.
*Additional Data charges may apply
Download Skype 3.0[iTunes Link]