Ever wondered how long some files actually take to download from your broswer ? Well to solve all your worries regarding downloads, Firefox has come up with an amazing feature to manage downloads -The DownThemAll! 2.0.
DownThemAll! 2.0 is fast, reliable and easy to use! This new plugin from Firefox increases your download speed up to 400%, yet another distinguishing feature of this amazing plugin from Firefox is that you can pause and resume your downloads at any time!
Another very interesting feature is that it allows you download all links or images given in a website and allows you to save in your desired location. It is present in the context menu and appears when you right click.
The KEY features of DTA:
- Mark the links you want to download
- Manage and limit download from your browser
- Pause and resume your downloads
- Remembers your last saved setting (download directly to your last destination)
- You can use the built-in filters, for example to download all linked images
- You can also create your own filter in the filter box faster, for instance *. pdf, *. doc, or use a regular expression
To install this amazing plugin, simply go to THIS page and click on Add to Firefox to start installation and once the installation has been completed you will have to restart your Firefox web browser again in order to use the plugin.